The Senior Sales Manager will be tasked with developing and closing opportunities nationally within the Retail vertical. Targets will primarily include regional and national small box retailers and REITs.
The individual will work remotely or at Enevo’s office in Boston, MA, reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
- Plan and carry out sales and marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, company values and specified time frames
- Formulate and implement strategies and business plans together with management
- Possess the business mindset and knowledge to be the company’s ambassador at industry related events
- Maintain close collaboration with Enevo HQ to ensure efforts are properly aligned
- Appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting and communication
- Maintain customer database using Enevo’s CRM system and provide detailed written status reports when needed.
- Travel as required for prospect/customer visits, trade shows and company meetings
Expected knowledge and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in a customer facing sales role targeting small box retail and REITs, preferably within the Waste or Energy industries
- Excel knowledge
- Marketing and sales-related CRM expertise
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Stock options
- 401K match
Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com